Saturday, October 18, 2008

Every blog has a beginning

Well, finally putting up a blog so family and friends can see what we have been up to. Yesterday was a great day. Kursi had a day off from school so we decided to have a daddy daughter day together. We went to the library where she entertained me with a wonderful puppet show.







We had a great time together!!!


As I mentioned Kursi is in Pre-K at St. Joseph's. She is having a great time. I was rather sad when I dropped her off for her first day of school and she didn't even ask me to stay. She didn't cry, grab me or feel sad. She just started playing with the other kids. I guess that I should be happy that she isn't the "klingy" kid but it is still kind of sad.


Bobby and Myiah are doing great in school. Myiah is in 4th grade and I'm telling you...she is already much smarter than I am (which isn't that hard) Bobby is in 1st grade and absorbing everything being taught to him. Bobby is playing football and Myiah is cheerleading for the team. I'm coaching Bobby's team and Tracey is over all the cheerleaders in the league. You may say that sounds cool but I'll tell you....Drama starts young with girls. I'll post some pictures of football and cheerleading in a bit.

No comments: