Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feb 09

Ok....so I'm a little bad at keeping up the blog. So after some gentle persuasion I am finally doing an update. Bobby is playing basketball and is having a blast. He is a rebounding king and a pretty decent ball handler. He just started baseball practice last week (baseball in Feb???) and he still has the hitters touch.

Myiah just signed up for softball and is awaiting the draft. She is the VP of her 4H club and is enjoying herself in school.

Kursi is still rulling the house and is the designated cheerleader at Bobby and my boy's basketball games. She has been doing very well in school and can now write her name all by herself (poor girl has one of the longest names to spell..Kurstyn)

My Bulldog boys basketball team just one the regular season title at 10-0!!! and we are off to State which starts on Tuesday. It has been so much fun working with these boys and being with their parents. What a great group of people.

On Feb. 7th was the Daddy Daughter Dance. This really is my favorite event of the whole year!!! It is so much fun and I got to have 2 dates this year!! What a fun time I had with Myiah and Kursi. Here are some pictures from recent events.
































3 comments:

Dipsy said...

Thanks, we loved this post! Love, Beverly

Dipsy said...

Way to go Brent!!!
Bobby you looked great on the basketball court!!
And my princeses Myiah and Adorable Kurstyn, You
must have been the most beautiful girls at the dance!! woo woo...
And your photographer is a number one...would her name be Tracey? per chance? Granny

Janalynn said...

What a Great Dad!! And Yes!! It's about time you started posting again!! You look great dressed up with your sweet darling girls, It melts my heart!!! BTW....We play settler's and ticket to ride, and other games every Sunday. They are great games to play often. I didn't realize how popular they were!!